The Threesome Handbook (EN)

« Older   Newer »
absolutelyvale
view post Posted on 21/10/2009, 12:03

The Threesome Handbook

Vicki's lines about Misha in "The Threesome Handsbook" never appeared online before today. We're the First to transcript them. So I Know it's all "Victoria Vantoch Copyright" but it would be nice if you link this Forum when you use "copy - paste". Ok? Thank you!!

Victoria Vantoch, married Misha in 2002. In 2007 she wrote "The Threesome Handsbook" asserting she was currently living in a threesome. So, our question: Is Misha really living in a threesome? Appearently, yes! Misha's name never appears in the book, but Vicki talks about "her husband" and at the end she thanks M, her "sweet coadventurer in love and life."

First of all, here the 2 parts with Misha:

One night, my husband and i were at my best friend's apartment. After a few cosmopolitans and a game of truth or dare, we all ended up in bed together. The sex was so sentational that we started meeting for weekends trysts. One afternoon, i caught myself in a garden collecting wild butterflies for her. What the fuck? I realized i had fallen in love with my best friend. As it tourned out: my husband had too. Suddenly it was a lot to juggle. He and I were still in love with each other. I loved them both, they loved each other, and they both loved me. The scenario was exhilarating and terrifying all at once.

Finally, M, my sweet coadventurer in love and life. Even thought this book wasn't his cup of tea, he was supportive from the beginning and was always there when i needed him with encouragement, egg sandwiches, and a brutally-honest critical eye. His patience, humor, openness to change, and super-human ability to love me without crushing me, continues to amaze me. I feel enormously lucky to be sharing this journey with him.

I'm hugely grateful. Thank you!

Vicky starts saying she's a relatively attractive woman, she wears glasses, spends a lot of time studying and she has never had cosmetic surgery.She has a normal life, she married her high school sweetheart and she considers most of her life as "square". Yes, square life..until she and her husband began to think about a threesome.. they tought, they talked... and they did it lol

The book is a Guide and try to answer to questions such as:
How to find the perfect third? How to convince her/him? And there are pictures with positions divided into levels (O_O wanna see!!!)

Vicki talks about her sexuality, about how much she can consider herself "gay". At the beginnig she was confused, but now she's quite sure she can defines herself etero with bisex tendencies.
She analyses the "coming out" problem . She decided to tell the truth to friends and parents and she continued with the threesome.. I repeat , the book has been written in 2007, we don't know if the Trio is still in action lol

Thank You BabyJenks!!
image Italian Version

Damla
view post Posted on 21/10/2009, 19:32

threesome? me, misha and vicki?
:P :P :P javascript:;

debby83
view post Posted on 21/10/2009, 19:45

oh my God... che zozzoni!

absolutelyvale
view post Posted on 21/10/2009, 19:48

'cos 3 is better than 2 XD my question:
NOW waht do you think about Misha?? he's not so angelic, is he?

Edited by absolutelyvale - 21/10/2009, 21:08

view post Posted on 21/10/2009, 20:02

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE (absolutelyvale @ 21/10/2009, 20:48)
'cos 3 is better than 2 XD my question:
NOW waht do you thing about Misha?? he's not so angelic, is he?

I don't care if he make love with 1, 2 or 3 women. He's not my husband (unfortunatly :P), he's just a beautiful man and great actor, that i admire. That's all what i need to know ;)

Una ragazza sta pensando di cambiare la sua foto con Misha alla Con per come è rimasta delusa... mi sa che ho fatto danno XD

Web  Top
highfive
view post Posted on 9/3/2011, 00:10

I never would've thought he'd have a threesome, LOL. He's still adorable to me.<3

joe black2
view post Posted on 28/11/2013, 04:13

thats fucking nasty

holyhellabit
view post Posted on 23/9/2014, 23:49

Um oh my fucking God. Holy hell Misha. But I don't know if they would've continued when they had kids but Fuck if I know for sure. This is a whole new side of Misha that I'm not sure I can handle but Idgaf he's still awesome!

Taty Ikeda
view post Posted on 16/12/2016, 04:41

This is very good they say that couples who are modern type them the probability of getting it right is much bigger i think The interesting innovate now the misha in the case is bixessual? I read a subject saying that he relates only to women So you doubt it?

Ldg
view post Posted on 13/6/2017, 18:55

I don't think I could share Misha lol

Mom4
view post Posted on 18/10/2018, 03:56

I don’t care he’s adorable love him An it’s between him an. His wife he’s a great guy who cares about people An life a great father an wife

Yea like someone said I don’t think I could share him with another women ❤️😊

11 replies since 21/10/2009, 12:03   96327 views